Available for delivery 5/2023
The new 10.5 is the successor of 1000 IN which inspired us to resume its strengths, encouraging a family programme with high freeboards increasing the safety of those on board, side rails, a large console cabin incorporating a double bed with beautiful headroom, and a separate bathroom equipped with a marine toilet, a sink and a shower.
We have installed the pilot and co-pilot on a wide bolster with wraparound upholstery and surrounded with handrails for easy movement around the cockpit.
The latter also contains a refrigerator and a stove-sink.
Another highlight at LOMAC is that we have kept a forward area and a large aft saloon (able to seat up to 9 guests around the table and convertible into a huge solarium), each equipped with a table with an optional motorised stand.
LOMAC, always in search of innovation, designed the first semi-rigid vessel by taking the qualities of the IN series for inspiration: comfort, safety, usability and performance, but with a new, stylish and modern design.
This boat will not be included in the ADRENALINA range despite its tapered line and inspiring performance, but is the first model in an ambitious project to create a new series of high-end boats repeating the same manufacturing process and finish quality as the ADRENALINA range, while aiming to convey an image of a boat for the family, optimised for comfort when sailing and at anchor.
We have increased cabin volume to allow two people to spend a pleasant night at anchor, retained the integrated Bimini system, and developed, for the ADRENALINA range, wide platforms allowing easy access to the boat when it is at anchor in reverse at port and also making it possible to climb out of the water using the integrated ladder, etc.
The boat can be powered by two outboard engines of at least 2×250 hp that should allow a maximum speed of 40-45 knots, a recommended power of 2×300 hp for a speed 48-49 knots and a maximum of 2×350 hp that makes it possible to achieve 54 -55 knots maximum speed.
- Steering console with windshield and stainless steel trim, sliding cabin door with lock, side windows, navigation lights
- Inox wheel with hand–sewn sky, compass and horn
- Instrument panel integrated, electric panel 14 functions, external USB socket on the console
- Cabin with 2 beds, oak furniture, 12 Volts socket
- Separate bathroom with sink, mirror and oak furniture
- Courtesy light in the cabin, platform, steps and both stern and bow compartment
- Electric windlass double control on console and bow, inox anchor kg. 7,5 and mt. 50 galvanised chain, table at the bow
- Outdoor shower in the back with water tank lt. 70 with autoclave pumpe and level control
- Inox fuel tank lt. 540 installed with feeler
- Complete bow + stern cushions with extension back seat cushion
- Pilot seat with sink, chopper board, inox refrigerator lt. 75 integrated in driving seat
- Back platform in teak with inox ladder, 4 mooring cleats + 3 towing rings and belts + 4 lifting rings
- Oars or paddle, manual inflation pump, repair kit, electric pump and gauge
- Hull in color medium grey 7046
- Seat and console in medium grey 7046
- White fiberglass T–TOP
- Stainless steel bow handle to go back
- Sea electric WC in oak furniture
- Installation of 3 batteries swithces
- Charger 30 A, plug and cable mt. 10
- Back table with electrical support
- Stainless steel bimini with lifting assistance for T–top with 2 chort carbon fiber extensions ( from T–top to the sundeck)
- Additional micro–perforated bimini cover
- Radio FM–AM Fusion MS RA 770 Apollo, 4HP
- Plate bow double towing
- Underwater lights bicolor white and blue
- Pilot seat mod. Granturismo 11.0 with stainless steel refrigerator 85 It
- Cockpit in teak wood
- Instrument panel cover (with T–top)
- Seat cover (with T–top)
- Pack Luxury: stainless steel curtesy lights, bathroom accessories