The PIRELLI 1400 CABIN lines are the origin of the style and philosophy of the maxi rib produced by TecnoRib and the hull designed by the Mannerfelt Design Team. Sportiness and clean lines give it a unique elegance that can charm anyone.
TECHNOLOGY AND ERGONOMICS
Technology and ergonomics make the best out of every space and each feature is designed for an outstanding sailing experience.
Red Dot design award-winning, PIRELLI 1400 is quintessentially sporty, cleanly shaped, fierce and handy, with the elegance of its exclusive brand; in the inboard-outboard version, the liveable back platform continues the sundeck, while the cockpit is equipped with all comforts to enjoy the sea when lying at the anchor.
The inner spaces are the result of a search to meet the demands of the owner, with the aim of making the most of any space offered by PIRELLI 1400 CABIN. Elegance, luxury and convenience are the terms that best describe the result obtained by this process.
• Double bed and wardrobe
• Internal dinette with convertible sofa, kitchen cabinet with sink, electric cooker and fridge
• Electric actuators for engine room door
• Bathroom with glass washbasin, toilet black, water tank and water heater
• AGM batteries for engines and services
• Retractable cleats
• Dock socket, battery charger, power cord
• Digital switching
• Aft shower with mixer
• Electric inflator
• White hard top
• Cockpit lights and navigation lights
• Cocktail cabinet with fridge, non-motorised icebox and sink
• Bilge pumps
• Teak finish
• Anchor winch with remote control, chain counter, anchor and chain
• Electrically adjustable driving seats
• Battery breaker
• Cockpit tables complete with feet and stands
• Detachable awning (aft)
• Aft bridge with retractable boarding ladder
• Hydraulic steering gear (efb version)