A timeless flagship for a greener world.
This 62m superyacht is the largest project within the Wider range, characterised by the sporty lines of its profile, highlighted by led stripes. Large in almost every way, except in its environmental impact.
Created by Wider Centro Stile, which took care of the design of both the internal and external environments in detail, the superyacht is spread over five covered decks.
Wider 210 is equipped with the most up-to-date version of the Serial Hybrid Propulsion System, the exclusive Wider technology which by reducing the use of traditional engines limits consumption and emissions, optimizes on-board energy management and eliminates vibrations and noise thanks to the ability to navigate in ZEM mode (Zero Emission Mode).
Made entirely of aluminum with two-tone paint between the hull and superstructure, the Wider Centro Stile has provided large windows on the main deck that allow light to reach every room.
On a stylistic level, the parallel arch motifs stand out from the main deck that reach the wheelhouse and are repeated towards the bow.
The interior lines of the Wider 210 have been designed to promote maximum comfort for guests.
The main deck is characterized by a saloon with large windowsthat allows the “winter garden” effect, having direct contact with the surrounding environment while being inside.
In the center of the saloon, a staircase allows access to the beach club and spa area located on the lower deck.
Wider 210 has 6 guest cabins: 4 VIP cabins on the lower deck, a master cabin on the main deck and the large owner suite on the upper deck.
It has a 270-degree view and two side exits on the main deck, where there is an infinity pool and a cockpit well protected from the wind that guarantees total privacy.
The owner’s cabin boasts also a large glass ceiling that guarantees unparalleled brightness.
The Wider beach club finds its maximum expression in the Wider 210. The large relax area located on the lower deck is directly connected to the spa area with sauna and hammam. It can also be configured as a cinema zone.
Also in the beach club there is a glass ceiling that receives light from the outside directly from the cockpit of the main deck.
The whole Wider 210 has been designed to offer more than a relax space in different outdoor environments. Several sunbathing areas are available and guarantee privacy and relaxation at the same time.
A touch and go helicopter platform is available on the main deck, under which two tenders and two jet skis are accommodated, easily disembarked through the openings on the sides.
- A displacement hull built in steel, with bulbous bow
- BUILDER: WIDER, Ancona (Italy)
- LENGHT (L.O.A.) WITHOUT BULB: 62,00 m (203’5″) approx
- BEAM: 11,00 m (36’1″) approx
- DRAFT (FULL DISPLACEMENT): 2,70 m (8′ 10″) approx
- HULL: STEEL AH36
- SUPERSTRUCTURE: Aluminium 5083
- GROSS TONNAGE: 1200 GT(estimated)
- DISPLACEMENT FULL LOAD: 985 t
- DESIGNER: Centro Stile WIDER
- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGNER: Centro Stile WIDER
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: WIDER Engineering
- CLASSIFICATION: RINA – C ✠ Hull • Mach Ych Unrestricted Navigation, DMS (Y), COMF (Y), AUT-UMS (Y), Green Plus (Y), Compliance REG Yacht Code
- LOCATION: Ancona (Italy)
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 130.000 L-34.342 U.S. gal
- WATER TANK CAPACITY: 20.000 L-5.300 U.S. gal
Serial Hybrid propulsion system allows, in trial condition, for a range up to 6.500 nm (to be confirmed after Tank Test)
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 17,0 kn
- CRUISING SPEED: 15,0 kn
- ECOLOGICAL SPEED: 10,0 kn
- ZEM SPEED: 6,0 kn
- PROPULSION SYSTEM: 2 x Shaftlines with emotors of 1.850KW each approx
- GEN SET: 2X 2.040 KW MAN 12V-175D
- BATTERY PACKS: 2.3 MW/h approx for 30 hours at anchor
- 14 guests accommodated in 7 cabins (only for private use)
- 17 crew total, accommodated in 8 crew cabins + 1 Captain’s cabin